|Measured value||Ratio to control (%)|
|Indication of the result||The value of IL-2 concentration with water is determined as 100%. Data of drug treatment are revealed as increasing rate (%) against the control.|
|Target diseases of assay||Immune system, Allergy|
|Protocol of assay||1. DC2.4 cells suspended in AIM-V onto 96-well plates.
2. Incubation for 30min.
3. Cultivation for 1 hr after addition of test agents to the plates
4. Cultivation for 20 hr after addition of Lipofectine and OVA solution.
5. Fixation with 0.05 % glutaraldehyde
6. CD8-OVA1.3 suspended in AIM-V onto 96-well plates
7. Measurement of IL-2 concentration by ELISA after 20 hr.